Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

"I guess i'll use the cigarretes i hid in my STOMACH!!!" i rofl'd so hard. Keep up the good work man!!

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

YEAH!

This was freaking hilarious!!

Mario Vs Sonic (NX Ver.) Mario Vs Sonic (NX Ver.)

wtf

Wtf metaknight kills them?! haha good job by the way.

Pkmn2 responds:

Thanks.

Baby Mario's Adventures Baby Mario's Adventures

Cool

Awesome job, by the way, what was that music when fred was pissed?

Star Fox Part 3 Star Fox Part 3

woah

i thought sonic was gonna redeem himself with super sonic but efin PINK POWER? HILARIUOS LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! XDXDXDXDXD

Star Fox Part 1 Star Fox Part 1

lol

Slippy: gee lets think, a geeky frog vs a giant floating ape with telekinetic powers, who do you think will win? funny freakin line!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

nice

this is very dramatic.. nice job, epic music after marios funeral. what is its name? the yoshis pwn!

Mario Vs. Sonic - L.E. Mario Vs. Sonic - L.E.

wow

sonic adds a new weapon to his arsenal... its name: ACID PISS!

Shadow Ball Z Episode 1 Shadow Ball Z Episode 1

sweet

nice vid man it was epic. i have one request. if ur goin to the mushroom kingdom then u need the mario bros. nice job.

Wario vs Mecha Sonic Wario vs Mecha Sonic

whoa

ive never senn wario move that fast b4. im a hardcore smbz fan. and although this isnt quite the same quality, i really liked it. it was a nice sideshow. it had some pretty funny stuff too. like when that pigeotto took the garlic. and im not trying to b mean but when wario fired that beam outta his mouth was that a laser or really bad breath? nice job. and i think you should consider working with alvin earthworm. again, no offense. oh and how did you get that dark wario sprite?

Joeylicious responds:

Well, this is a very old movie and I have improved a lot since then but I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Dark Wario is my own custom sprite.

Thanks for reviewing :)